Gluten Free Pizza Sticks for Passover
Gluten Free Pizza Sticks Kosher for Passover, delicious all year round!
2 cups almond flour
2 tablespoons oil
Your choice of spices (I suggest salt, black pepper, garlic powder and onion powder!)
Shredded cheddar cheese
1. Combine flour, oil, eggs and spices in a large bowl.
2. Using wet hands, press dough down on parchment lined baking sheet.
3. Bake on 350 for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are slightly crispy.
4. Top with sauce and cheese (add toppings if you would like such as mushrooms, jalapeños, tomatoes etc)
5. Bake an additional 8 to 10 minutes until cheese has melted.