1 Dish Served 3 Ways: Sausage Cooked with Onions & Peppers
Jacks Gourmet savory sausage cooked with onions and peppers until crispy and delicious served THREE different ways.
1. Over pasta
2. Butter lettuce tacos
3. Stuffed baked sweet potatoes
12 oz. of ANY flavor Jacks Gourmet sausage
1 large onion, thinly sliced into half moons
1 large pepper (ANY color) thinly sliced into strips
For serving, pasta, baked sweet potatoes or butter lettuce.
1. Heat up a large frying pan with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
2. Place onions in pan and cook until softened.
3. Add peppers and sausage to pan and cook on medium to low flame until nicely browned, stirring every so often.
4. Serve cooked sausage and peppers mixture over cooked pasta, butter lettuce or baked sweet potatoes. Optional, garnish with spicy brown mustard and chopped cilantro or parsley.