Homemade Pop Tarts – Heart Shaped with S’mores Filling!
HOMEMADE Kosher pop tarts, shaped like hearts and stuffed with smooth chocolate spread combined with gooey marshmallows baked to perfection in a flaky soft cookie crust.
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup of oil
2/3 cup sugar
2 teaspoon baking powder
2 1/2 cups flour
1 cup chocolate spread
1 bag of mini marshmallows
1 bag chocolate chips
1. In a large mixing bowl, cream together eggs, vanilla, oil and sugar.
2. Slowly add flour and baking powder. Combine together. The dough might be crumbly, use your hands to smooth it out and combine it.
3. Roll dough out on a floured surface
4. Cut out hearts using cookie cutters.
5. Fill the center of heart with chocolate spread. (about 1/2 tsp each) then top with a few marshmallows and some chocolate chips.
6. Place a piece of heart dough on top of the chocolate marshmallow heart. Using a fork, crimp the edges down all around.
7. Bake on 350′ for about 15 minutes.
8. Once cookies have cooled off, melt 1 cup of chocolate chips in the microwave on 30 second increments until melted. Drizzle over cookies then top with chocolate chips and mini marshmallows cut into tiny pieces.