How to make the BEST Fluffy Pancakes
This recipe is fluffy pancake perfection!My boys love them. I bake a big batch of these on Sunday then freeze them and serve them throughout the week.
2 cups flour
4 tbsp sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup oil
3 teaspoon baking powder
1 3/4 cups milk
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
2. Mix in the milk, eggs, and oil until well combined and smooth.
3. Heat a lightly oiled skillet or frying pan over medium heat.
4. Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup,(or ice cream scooper) scoop the pancake batter onto the griddle. When pancake is golden brown, flip to cook other side.
5. Brown both sides and serve hot with syrup, fruit, whipped cream or a light dusting of confectionery sugar.
How To Make The Tik Tok Wrap HackBetter than Takeout Crispy Oven Fried Chicken Sandwiches with BBQ Onions