2 Cups Flour
3 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 Cup Water
Sugar and Cinnamon OR Powdered Sugar
Frying Pan with 1/2 inch of oil in bottom
1.Mix the first four ingredients together and let sit for a few minutes.
2. Pull off donut-hole sized balls and flatten them to roughly the size of a donut. (Use a flour dusted surface)
3. Cut a hole from the middle. You can use a knife or a pop bottle lid. (If this is not working out just make rip off chunks and make them without holes)
4. Heat the oil in the frying pan and place the donuts into it. They will start swelling almost immediately.
5. Once the donut has turned slightly brown on the bottom flip it over to the other side to brown.
6. Remove from oil, pat with a paper towel if very greasy, and sprinkle sugar/cinnamon or powdered sugar on it!
7. Eat, get fat, and be happy.
1 frozen pie crust
1 bunch of broccoli or one box of frozen broccoli
1/2 cup of mayo
3 eggs beaten
salt & pepper to taste
1/2 cup corn flake rumbs
Cook the broccoli. Add the mayo, salt & pepper. Mix well. Put mixture into pie crust, sprinkle corn flake crumbs on top. Bake for 45 min on 350.
* Tips/Tricks: You can make this dish without a pie crust. As shown in the photo above, I often bake it in a ceramic pie dish. If you are low carb or gluten free, skip the crust and don’t put the corn flake crumbs on top.
frozen pastry dough
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup cinnamon
Combine the cinnamon and sugar. Peel apples and remove the core, then roll them in cinnamon & sugar mixture. Place the apples in the center of the pastry dough, and wrap around the apple. Place on baking sheet and bake uncovered on 350 for about 45 minutes. You can sprinkle powered sugar on top before serving.